Market Research Internship Position
Apply today! Applications will be accepted and reviewed until November 10, 2021.
We love that you’re interested in our Market Research Intern position. Expanding Frontiers is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing Brownsville-RGV students, veterans, and aspiring entrepreneurs with hands-on training in the NewSpace and related high tech industries.
We are looking for a part-time intern to be responsible for regional and global market research and analysis, customer and competitive analysis, database entry and maintenance, and presenting research findings to management. A strong interest in research and a passion for problem solving is a must for this role.
Submit your application to be considered for a spot on our team. Expanding Frontiers is a tech accelerator focused on spinning startups based on NASA technologies. Be among the first candidates considered for project-based internships with Expanding Frontiers’ growing network.
After submitting your application, the ExF team will reach out to schedule an interview.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Well developed analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of qualitative, quantitative and hybrid market research methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability and comfort in prioritizing and managing multiple requests for market research information from distinct industry standpoints
- A positive attitude
- Interest in space, energy, or related tech industries
- Ability to work effectively across time zones
Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply.
Thank you for investing the time to help us learn more about you – we look forward to reviewing your application.
Interested applicants, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Learn more about us, https://expandingfrontiers.org/