Marketing/Media Relations Internship Position
Apply today! Applications will be accepted and reviewed until March 7, 2023.
Expanding Frontiers (ExF) plays a key role in accelerating the growth of the space innovation ecosystem in Brownsville Texas. We provide novel educational experiences and hands-on training for students, veterans, and aspiring entrepreneurs so they can create new innovations and launch new startup ventures in the region.
Expanding Frontiers is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to help us promote our programs and help teach our aspiring entrepreneurs how to promote their new ventures. This is an excellent opportunity for an upper-level student or recent graduate interested in pursuing a career in marketing, public relations, or journalism to gain hands-on experience designing and executing marketing and public relations campaigns. Potential to grow into a higher-level position.
Responsibilities of the Marketing/Media Relations Intern:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for projects, including websites and social media,
- Write and distribute press releases,
- Actively involved in proposal writing and fundraising campaigns,
- Assist in the development and production of webinars to promote ExF goals and programs,
- Conduct live interviews with participants for marketing and promotional purposes,
- Develop communications training materials for participating entrepreneurs,
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency,
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines,
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations
to the senior management team.
The best candidate for the position will have:
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to network
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge of a range of online media platforms and offline media such as print,
TV and radio.
- Ability to use a variety of advertising analytics tools, databases, and spreadsheet
programs to track and manage advertising campaigns
- Effective at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
Salary will range from $14-18 /hr. Bonuses possible. Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: ExF Marketing Intern,
by March 9th 2023.
Learn more about us, https://expandingfrontiers.org/