Expanding Frontiers is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will report directly to the Executive Director. They will be expected to collaborate as needed with board members, management, other support personnel, programs participants, and clients.
Duties will include:
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Scheduling and coordinating staff and other meetings
- Collating and distributing mail
- Preparing communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Writing and editing documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Creating and maintaining filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Managing accounts and performing bookkeeping
- Managing office supplies and equipment
The best candidate for the position will be highly skilled at:
- Decision-making: Making independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks,
- Communication and Collaboration: Collaborating with other administrators and support personnel, management, and clients on a regular basis,
- Organization: Prioritizing tasks, time management, attention to detail,
- Problem Solving: Identifying issues, coming up with solutions, implementing those solutions, and evaluating their effectiveness,
- Writing: Proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more. Good spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is essential.
- Technology: Proficient in a wide range of integrated apps and platforms, including Microsoft Office software, Google Drive and Google Document, communications apps like Slack and Discord, calendaring systems like Google Calendar, billing systems, travel reservation platforms, and collaboration tools like Ayoa.
- Business etiquette and Professionalism: Courteous and respectful to all internal ExF coworkers and program participants, as well as with external groups including donors, clients, and sponsors.
Salary will range from $12-$16/hr. Bonuses possible. Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: ExF Administrative Assistant.